As featured in her engaging TED Talk (2010), Gaming can make a better world (Links to an external site.); she discusses gamification in classroom contexts.
Compose a formal written response that addresses the following;
- Gamification Influences (1 point): Evaluate the potential influences gamification can have on teaching and learning.
- Gamification and Motivation (1 point): Evaluate the science behind learner motivation and its connection with gamification.
- Differentiation Support (2 points): Analyze how gamifying supports differentiated ways to teach and learn.
- Technologies (1 point): Discuss how specific technologies and gamification are being used to enhance teaching and learning and motivate learners.
Written Communication Instructions
- Length Requirement (1 point): Five to seven pages including the title and references pages.
- Syntax and Mechanics (1 point): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
- Source Requirement (1 point): Utilize at least three sources in addition to TED (2010) video. All sources on the references page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
- APA Formatting (1 point): Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment. Refer to the Writing Center for assistance with APA style and formatting or your copy of the APA Style Manual.
follow the template that I have provided for you and used it to complete assignment
Edyburn, D. L. (2013). Inclusive technologies: Tools for helping diverse learners achieve academic success (2nd ed.). Bridgepoint Education.