IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Most historians tend to agree that the term ‘feudalism’
- At the 1389 Battle of Kosovo,
- Under the Safavids, ____ was declared the state religion.
- The British presence in India significantly began in 1616 when they
- The government under the rule of the shogun was known as the bakufu, or “tent government.”
- The Taika reforms, based upon the Chinese model, were intended to make the Japanese government operate more efficiently.
- The sultan’s concubines tended to be
- The Mughal rule of Akbar in India
- The Koryo dynasty arose in northern Korea in the tenth century, and retained power for four hundred years.
- Ottoman architecture
- Which state referred to itself as the Dai Viet?
- The first Europeans to arrive in India were the Portuguese.
- In the European competition for the control of India,
- The Safavid’s built their empire in the early sixteenth century.
- The first Mughal emperor was Babur was an energetic and charismatic leader.
- The Ottoman Turk homeland was in Bulgaria.
- What is true of the Japanese islands?
- The Ottoman governmental structure
- Ottoman queen mothers
- The Japanese word that refers to the “divine wind” of the massive typhoon that destroyed the invading Mongol fleet of Khubilai Khan is
- After the death of Shotoku Taishi,
- When the Tang dynasty collapsed, and after almost a thousand years of Chinese domination, the Vietnamese overthrew Chinese rule, and established a new state called Dai Viet.
- Before the Turkish capture of Constantinople,
- Constantinople was captured by the
- The essence of the “shogunate system” was that
- The aristocratic woman known as ____ was among those who became artists and writers.
- European observers compared the Topkapi harem to
- Sir Robert Clive drove the ____ out of South India.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 1
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 2
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 3
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 4
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 5